Friday, March 18, 2016

Uplifting!! GIU Day 5




Well today is my last day as a GIU Girl :( I have really enjoyed showcasing my work and Unity Stamp Co.
I created this card to thank all of you for the comments on my work. It truly is "Uplifting"
Once again I am watercoloring. I used Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers to color my image. I then used a water brush to soften the sentiment. My cardstock is from Fun Stampers Journey. I die cut vellum paper using the doily die from Fun Stampers Journey.
I die cut the image/sentiment and popped the image up. I added some sequin for color pop.
My stamp set is " Always lifts you up" from Unity Stamp Co.. I stamped my image using Archival Jet Black ink.

Today is the last day to comment on my blog for a chance to win 25 stamps from Unity Stamp Co.
I will pick 2 winners. I will announce the winners tomorrow ( Sat 3/19) after 5 pm.
 Thanks for the great week and Happy Kreating!!
Barb


11 comments:

  1. Love this! I have this stamp too! I really like your watercoloring. It softens the image while still giving the sentiment the impact it deserves. TFS your work with us today, and all week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is quite puny. There is such beauty in girlfriend relationships and receiving this card would be one way to remind your girlfriend how much they mean to you. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, I love Unity stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card, thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! LOVE this sentiment and love the way you water colored it. Awesome GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! Love the stamp you used, and the layers and textures! Fun GIU week... thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and colorful card! The sentiment is a great one and the way you watercolored the images and background is amazing! Thanks for a great GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this set. Your card is a fun card and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sentiment and pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card. Great sentiment. Hugz

    ReplyDelete