Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Time for a bike ride- Growing in Unity Day 2


Today is my second day for "Growing in Unity".
With spring here, I thought this card was perfect. It's time to take the bikes down and start traveling. Won't this be a cute ride with flowers. You could be delivering gifts to some unexpected friends.
This cutie patootie bike is from "Reasons to Smile" stamp set from Unity Stamp Company.
I used watercolor paper and Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice ink. I colored the image using Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers. Cardstock, Dies, and Thread are also from Fun Stampers Journey. I popped the panel up on the base to give it some "POP"
Comment below for your chance to win 25 stamps from Unity Stamp Co.
I will pick 2 winners at the end of the week.
Happy Kreating!!
Barb


19 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love your wonky layers and the yellow and blue. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your card! The colors are so cheerful and complement each other so well. The bicycle stamp is perfect for this time of year! Love that you set the focal piece at an angle like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colorful card!!. Love how you put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love that fun bike and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Spring image and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so adorable and perfect for springtime! The stitched rectangle die and that bright blue twine add the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute with the flowers and the gifts on the bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet bike card,it's so nice,cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bike is so cute, and I love the sewing holes on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute stamp and I like the border around it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let's go for a ride together...love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice. Who wouldn't love to get this card? Special delivery! Now I feel like getting on my bike & riding! Another great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bicycle stamps from Unity. This is a pretty card! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!!

    ReplyDelete