Monday, March 14, 2016

Operation Valentine-Growing in Unity Day 1

Today is my first day as the "Growing in Unity" girl. I am so excited to be picked. Today I wanted to showcase a card I need for "Operation Valentine". This event was for preteens and teens in local hospitals during Valentines. The cards were created for these children to pass out during there stay in hospital.
For this card I used Unity Stamp's "Love you this much".  I colored the owl using my Distress Markers. My cardstock is Stardream Metallic, Cosmo Cricket, and Fun Stampers Journey. I used Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice ink to stamp this cute owl. To finish off my project, I used Spellbinders Labels 22 die,  Fun Stampers Journey pink world sequin, and popdots.
Come back tomorrow for my next project.
Please leave a comment below. I will be choosing 2 people to win 25 stamps each from Unity Stamp Company . I will draw the winners at the end of the week. Comment each day to increase your chances.
Happy Kreating

                                                                                Barb

22 comments:

  1. Love it! The FSJ products go so well with the Unity stamps. The owl is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The FSJ products go so well with the Unity stamps. The owl is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being the GIU Gal this week. I am looking forward to seeing what you have created. This owl is adorable. Love that you used diagonal lines on your design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little owl and such a great way to make someone's day a little better. My 4h kids make for our local Children's hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card!!. I love Unity Stamp Owls!!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the sweet little owl image! I am sure it will brighten some child's day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute owl. Lovely design. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love the owl stamps at Unity! I really like the split triangle background with the fancy cut centerpiece. I'm sure that whoever received this card loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your GIU week! Looking forward to seeing your creations each day!
    Sweet card... that owl is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this owl - he's the most adorable! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very sweet, Barb. Looking forward to your GIU week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your GIU week and what a wonderful card to start off your week! Not only was it made for a great cause, but that little owl is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this owl and the diagonal design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore this little guy,he's so cute and full of love! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable. The paper you chose goes very nicely with the cute little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sweet owl. Makes a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like this stamp, he's so cute and coloured beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Owl love this card...he's so cute...you're doing awesome

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful card with a beautiful sentiment.
    Receiving it guarantees a big smile. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great catd! This little owl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete