Thursday, March 17, 2016

Beautiful GIU Day 4


Today, I wanted to create something fun. I saw this image and sentiment and thought it was perfect. It's a cute card to start my Birthday off right. Yes, I am lucky to have my Birthday on St Patrick's day and I feel Beautiful!!
The stamps come from Unity's KOTM 5/14 "Hey Girl" My cardstock is all Fun Stampers Journey. I used Archival Jet Black ink and Clear Pigment ink with Orbitz Bright Tangerine Dream embossing powder. I embossed the orange CS using Beach Towel embossing folder from Fun Stampers Journey.
I stamped the middle glasses twice and fussy cut and popped it up. I colored with distress marker and then used Journey Glaze and Sparkle Dust to give it some pizzazz.
I hope you are enjoying my creative streak. I just love using Unity Stamps.
Please leave me some Birthday love below for a chance to win 25 stamps from Unity Stamp Co.
I will pick 2 winners and the end of the week.
 Happy Kreating!!
 Barb

15 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Barb! Mine was yesterday!
    Love your fun card! Those glasses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Barb. Fun card. HUgz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday beautiful...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable glasses--love the look

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy Birthday to you! Have a wonderful day and thanks for making me smile with that adorable card. Love the glasses with the glitter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Barb.... Love the stamps,and the cards you are making are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Barb.... Love the stamps,and the cards you are making are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love the contrast of black/white and the bright orange! That sentiment is awesome! I don't celebrate birthdays, so I will just wish you a happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, happy birthday to you!!! <3 Very cute card! Love those glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely see your creative side in this card. All eyes on this one! Another fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a great birthday, and a lovely card. I like the contrast between the orange and black/white

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute--I like the sparkle and shine.

    ReplyDelete