Sunday, January 31, 2016

Fun Birthday Cards!!

Jaded Blossom Birthday Panels stamps and 100% Hipster stamps, Fun Stampers Journey Lemon Grass and Whipcream cardstock, Fun Stampers Journey Inkpads : Black Licorice, Beach Ball, Lemon Grass, Lemon Drop, and Tangerine Fusion, Journey Glaze and Sparkle Dust from FSJ, Copic markers, and popdots.

Jaded Blossom You're a Hoot stamp set, Watercolor paper, Fun Stampers Journey cardstock : Hazelnut  Blend and Pool Play, Bo Bunny patterned paper, Fun Stampers Journey Clear Pigment Ink, Black and White Embossing powders from FSJ, Journey Glaze,  Sparkle Dust , Gesso, and Dark Roast Silk from FSJ, Revers Banner die from FSJ, Spellbinders Fancy Tag Tim Holtz stencil, Zig Clean Color Brushes, Ribbon from Reasonable Ribbon, and popdots.

Today I created two Birthday cards for a few upcoming family birthdays. I found Jaded Blossom thru a friend of mine. It's always nice to have an enabler as a friend. I fell in love with their stamps. I incorporated Fun Stampers Journey cardstock and inks for my projects. I love how I was able to create a background using one stamp and several inks.
For my Owl card, I used some mixed media for the background. I watercolored the owl using the new Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I used a Tim Holtz stencil and used Gesso for the background. Once it was dry, I used FSJ Dark roast silk to splatter on the background. I love the different elements in this card.

Thanks for checking this out.
Happy Kreating!!
Barb



7 comments:

  1. These are both FABULOUS! Love those colorful candles and the fancy sentiment label looks amazing on the owl card! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both look great! I just love owls and those candles are some of my faves!!! Great job. Thanks for joining us in the Jaded Blossom Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice for birthday cards. Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both projects are perfect!! Awesome job!! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge at Jaded Blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job...LOVE them both! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both FANTASTIC, SUPER job with them!!!! :) Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are super cute, but my fav is the candle card!!! Well done! Thank you for joining us at Jaded Blossom!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete