Monday, April 20, 2015

Night Creature



This week's challenge at FOSTV is to create a card using a Night Creature.  I chose to use the stamp set "Owls" from MFP Stamp Shop.  I used my circle die to create a Full Moon. To be me a beautiful night begins with a Full Moon. To me, owls are very noble and wise creatures. We have owls in my area but I have never been lucky enough to see them. Maybe one full moon evening I will get a chance. Until then, I will keep stamping my owls. :)

 My supplies are: "Owls" Stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop, Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice and Denim Days inkpads, Fun Stampers Journey cardstock, Journey Circle dies, Journey Glaze, and ribbon from Fun Stampers Journey, Copic markers, and popdots.
      Check out what the Design Team has created here. Join us in this challenge for a chance to win "TOP PICK" and receive a 25% discount at MFP Stamp Shop. Challenge guidelines can be found here.

             Happy Kreating!!
                   Barb

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card - owls are definitely the thing for this challenge - hope you get to see one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to be saying GOOD NIGHT to the Speedy Tv challenges It has been a fun ride working with the Design Team Your card is lovely......Lis DT MFP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Barb, so sorry we won't be creating together on FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete