Monday, April 13, 2015

Mother's Day Tri-fold



     This week's challenge is to create a Tri Fold card at FOSTV. I chose to create a card for Mother's Day. I used the new stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop called "Gardenia". I love this new set. When I was newly married, we lived in a 2 flat in Chicago. My husband's grandmother lived above us. She was an Awesome Woman. I loved talking to her about anything. Her favorite flower of all times was the Gardenia. Every Mother's Day, we would give her Gardenias. So this set brings back memories. As a tribute to Louise, I made this card for my Mother in Law.
    My supplies for this card are: Gardenia Stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop, Fun Stampers Journey cardstock, Bo Bunny " Little Miss" patterned paper, Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice and Dark Roast inkpads, lace washi tape, Fun Stampers Journey cut rhinestones, Spellbinder's Floral Oval die, and Tombow colored pencils with Gamsol.
  
     Check out the creations from the Design Team here. Join us in this challenge for a chance to be "TOP PICK". If picked, you receive 25% discount at MFP Stamp Shop. Challenge Guidelines can be found here.
    

                   Happy Kreating!!
                             Barb

      

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Barb!! I love the gardenia you used and the different elements on each panel!! My MIL's favorite flower was the Gardenia so it was the flower I had made for her corsage for my wedding! It does bring back memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely story to go with your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memories are so special I am sure she would love this card.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card for such a nice memory!!! Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete