Monday, April 6, 2015

Colors of Spring




 Today's challenge at FOSTV is to use Spring colors. I chose to be a little different with my card. I decided to make colorful mushrooms instead of flowers. I love this new stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop. I colored my mushrooms in fun Spring colors using my new Spectrum Aqua markers. I used Tim Holtz' Spritzer tool for the background with my marker. I always have mushrooms popping up in my grass and they drive me crazy. If I had colorful mushrooms then I would leave them.

        My supplies:Mushroom Selections Stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop, Fun Stampers Journey cardstock, Watercolor paper, Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice ink, Spectrum Aqua markers, waterbrush, Tin Holtz' Spritzer tool. Spellbinder's Labels 21 die, and popdots.
      
     Check out what the Design Team has created here. Join us in the challenge for a chance to be "TOP PICK" at mfpSpeedyTV for a chance to receive a 25% off discount at MFP Stamp Shop.
Challenge Guidelines can be found here.

     Happy Spring!!!
             Barb

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card Barb! Love the cute mushroom on your great background ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card - perhaps you need to die the ones that come up in your grass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colorful mushrooms, I would keep them too if they popped up in my yard

    ReplyDelete