Monday, March 9, 2015

What's in a number???

 
Today's challenge for FOSTV is to create a card using numbers. This is a perfect challenge for me today. I hit the milestone this year and have many friends to follow me. So why not make a fun card to commemorate us. I chose to use Buffalo Spring Stamp set from
MFP Stamp Shop. I added a little color to my card, since purple is my favorite. I used an easel fold for this easy whimsical card. Now it's time for me to forget my milestone It's 39 FOREVER for me LOL!!

        My supplies are: Buffalo Spring Stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop, Fun Stampers Journey patterned paper and cardstock, Fun Stampers Journey black twine and buttons, River Stone ink form Fun Stampers Journey, Spellbinder's Ornate die, popdots, and my Silhouette Cameo for the number.
                  
     Check out what the Design Team has created here. Join the challenge for a chance to be "Top Pick" and receive a 25% discount at MFP Stamp Shop. Challenge guidelines can be found here.
         Happy Kreating!!
                       Barb

        
             

4 comments:

  1. A pretty card HB Barb! I really like the grey and lavender and really nice combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milestone birthdays are for fun and the numbers get ignored! Fun and brave card to mail - you know the receiver well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought I"d turn 50 and that was 25 years ago LOL
    Lovely card..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Barb. I just have to keep remembering that age is just a number.

    ReplyDelete