Monday, March 30, 2015

Under then Sea



 This week's challenge at FOSTV is to create an Under the Sea card. I had to be very creative with this challenge. I do not have any under the sea stamps. I decided to use the Sand Dollar Stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop. I made my background the ocean. I created my background using glossy cardstock, Kaleidacolor inkpad and a brayer. I then splattered Gold Silk from Fun Stampers Journey over the top.
       My supplies for this challenge are: Sand Dollars Stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop, Glossy cardstock, Fun Stampers Journey cardstock, Kaleidacolor Caribbean Sea Inkpad, Beach Ball Ink from Fun Stampers Journey, Blue Skies Sequins from Fun Stampers Journey, Gold Silk from Fun Stampers Journey, Spellbinder's Luscious Labels One and Labels One dies, and popdots.
      Check out what the Design Team from MFP Speedy TV has created here.  Join us in the challenge for your chance to be TOP PICK and receive a 25% discount at MFP Stamp Shop.
Guidelines can be found here.
     
        Happy Kreating!!
                     Barb

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Barb!! Love the background sea you created looks lovely with the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layers of colour as the light penetrates the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feels good to be at the beach and there are lots of things under the sea.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Barb, love how you created the background

    ReplyDelete