Wednesday, March 4, 2015

St Patty's Day Pocket





 Today's card is to celebrate St Patty's day. This is a very special day for me. Not only am I Irish but I was also born on ST Patrick's Day. This year is extra special because I turn 50!! I can not believe it myself, so I don't mention. I mentally have not prepared for it, so I really am not 50. Yes it is my birthday but there is no number associated with it.
     For this day, I wanted to create something special. I started playing around with stuff and this is what I can up with.
     All supplies are Fun Stampers Journey. (except corner rounder and distresser)
They can be found here.
             Happy Kreating and Happy St Patty's Day!!!
                     Barb



My Supply list:

        Lucky Kiss Stamp set
       Ink Splat Stamp set
      Cardstock: Oatmeal Cookie, Whip Cream, Lemon Drop, and Limeade Splash
      Inkpads: Black Licorice, Sweet Pear, Pool Play, and Limeade Splash
       Dies: Decorated Sleeve Pocket, Journey Rectangles, and Journey Circles
       Black Twine
      Pineapple Smoothie Crimp Ribbon
     Gold Silk
     Journey Glaze
     Confetti Sparkle Lemon Grass
     Foam Squares
              

No comments:

Post a Comment