Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring means FLOWERS



 Today's challenge at FOSTV is to use handmade flowers. I love flowers!! Especially now that Spring has arrived. My flowers are starting to peek thru the mulch in my garden. I love watch them grow. I can't wait to get my hands in my garden and clean out the old to make run for the new. Unfortunately we have snow falling right now. So my little ones will have to wait a few more days. I don't want to uncover them yet.

       My flowers for this challenge were created from a Spellbinder's die called "Bitty Blossoms". I used the Stamp set called "Gardenia" from MFP Stamp Shop. I thought the sentiment was perfect for my flowers. I also used Spellbinder's Card Creator die "Floral Ribbon Threader. My cardstock and ink is from Fun Stampers Journey. My sequin is also from Fun Stampers Journey.
          Check out the other handmade flowers from the Design Team here. Join us for a chance to win "Top Pick". Guidelines can be found here. You have a chance to receive 25% off at MFP Stamp Shop.
   
                          Happy Kreating!!
                                   Barb

4 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers and card. Hope the snow doesn't spoil your garden blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers and beautiful card!!! We are supposed to get snow today...Ugggg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Barb~~ The multi colored flower and doily background make it so feminine, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers Barb this is a wonderful card.............Lis

    ReplyDelete