Monday, February 2, 2015

Roses are for Romance


Today's challenge at FOSTV is Romance. When I think of romance, I think of Roses. When I was dating my husband, he worked at a florist. I got flowers every week. The best was when I received just a single rose. Now that we are married and have our own home, I have rosebushes. I love just going out to look at them. I have over 10 bushes around our house.

  For my card, I used the "Roses" Stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop. I chose to color my rose with Spectrum Noir pencils. I love the way they blend well. My cardstock is from Fun Stampers Journey and well as my ink ( Black Licorice). To add a little more romance, I used Romantic Rectangles 2 from Spellbinders. The ribbon is from my stash.
     
    Come and join the design team in this challenge. Check out what the other Designers have created here. You have a chance to be a Guest Designer at mfpspeedytv.ning.com. Guidelines for Guest Designer can be found here.
  

                       Happy Kreating!!
 
And remember, a little romance can go a long way:)
                                Barb

5 comments:

  1. Barb, seems several of us were with you on the roses theme. Pretty card with the fancy edging. I added it to the team post this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with you Barb, roses and romance go together!! My mom had a florist that I worked at for years and roses were the number 1 flower sent for love :) Your card is gorgeous, I love the colors theme and die cut with the rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and of course the rose is the symbol of romance....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb your card is beautiful, roses can't be beat for romance. I love dies and you used these perfectly to set off the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your romantic card Barb. The rose is a perfect addition to romance in my book too! I love them and do the same thing you do go out and admire them. We have deer so I don't have to many.

    ReplyDelete