Monday, February 23, 2015

Many Sentiments


My newest card is an inspiration from Fun Stampers Journey Bloom tour at Scrapbook Expo. A friend asked me to create a sympathy card for her to recreate. I saw what was posted on FSJ Facebook page. I didn't has that stamp set so I used what I had. This is what I came up with. This card is perfect for many different sentiments. I love the way it turned out.
       My supplies are all FSJ products. You can find all the products here.
                         Supplies are: Daisy Bloom Stamp set
                                             Ink Splat Stamp set
                                            Little Big Greetings Stamp set
                                             Daisy Bloom Die set
                                             Cardstock in Pool Play, River Stone, Pineapple Smoothie, Whip Cream
                                              Ink pads: Pool Play, Pomegranate Splash, River Stone
                                              Blue Skies Journey Sequin
                                              Black Twine
                                             Foam Squares
                                             Journey Glaze
  
      Happy Kreating !!!
                 Barb

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment