Friday, February 27, 2015

Just hopping along



   Here is another post today. I just happen to be in a creative mode today. I love this cute stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey. I didn't want to color the bunny too much. I lightly colored it with colored pencils and then blended the color using Gamsol. The blending softened the bunny. I really love the River Stone cardstock, it works well with the Bubblegum cardstock.
    

         Hoppy Kreating!!!
                        Barb
    My supplies are all Fun Stampers Journey.(except colored pencils and Gamsol)
You can get these supplies here.


                    My supplies: Spring Fling Stamp set
                                         Black Licorice ink
                                           River Stone ink
                                           Cardstock in : Whip Cream, Bubble Gum, and River Stone
                                         Treat Label Dies
                                        Bubble Gum Stain Ribbon
                                        Journey Glaze
                                       Bloom Time Sequin
                                         Small Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment