Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Funday!!



  Today I wanted to create a fun card. I started by cutting the rosette. The card started to take shape after that. I wasn't sure what I was going to make until I die cut my pieces of cardstock. I looked thru my stamps after the pieces were cut and embossed. I decided to use Divatude Stamp set from Fun stampers Journey. I thought the sentiment was perfect for this project. I love the way this card turned out.

                 Happy Kreating and Happy Friday!!!
                         Barb
  
My supplies:  Fun Stampers Journey
                          Divatude Stamp set
                          Sweet Pear Cardstock
                          Pretty Amethyst Cardstock
                           Pool Play Cardstock
                          Whip Cream Cardstock
                           New Day Patterned Paper
                          Pretty Pansy Inkpad
                          Rectangle Die Set
                          Cut Rhinestones
                           Small Foam Squares

Other supplies:  Spellbinders Rosette Embossing Folder
                           Spellbinders Rosette Bloom Die

All Fun Stampers Journey supplies can be found at www.funstampersjourney.com/barbklusendorf

No comments:

Post a Comment