Monday, February 16, 2015

Diamond Fold



Today's challenge at FOSTV is to create a card using a Diamond Fold pattern. The instructions for this fold can be found on the challenge page or at Splitcoaststampers. I used patterned paper from Fun Stampers Journey to create my folded piece. I used the stamp set "Hot Air Balloon" from MFP Stamp Shop.  My card needed some POP  once I started to put it together, that was when I added the red to the card. I love the way it turned out. This truly was a quick and easy card to make.

     My supplies: "Hot Air Balloon" stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop, Fun Stampers Journey patterned paper and cardstock, Northwoods Watercolor paper, Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice ink, clear embossing powder, Tombow markers, Spellbinder's Ironworks Motif dies, Fun Stampers Journey Glaze,Sparkle Dust, and Pearls. I also used popdots to pop up the balloon.

     Check out what the Design Team has created using this design at mfp Speedy TV. Join the challenge for a chance to be TOP Pick and get a 25% discount at MFP Stamp Shop.
     Happy Kreating!!!
                      Barb

5 comments:

  1. The red and black make a wonderful card Barb! Love your hot air balloon too. By the way you and Barbie are on a real roll two weeks in a row LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red really does add some pop - nice diamond fold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, we seem to be on the same wave link again, love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the print you used this is a very nice card............Lis

    ReplyDelete