Monday, February 23, 2015

Color Challenge


 This week's challenge at FOSTV is to create a card using the colors pink and brown. I love this color combination. For my card, I chose to use Coneflower Stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop. This stamp set is perfect for the colors. I used my Copic markers for the detailing in my card. Now I am just waiting for the weather to change, so I can enjoy my Coneflowers in my garden. Until then, I will just keep this card on my desk as a reminder of better weather.
       My supplies: Coneflower Stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop, Cryogen White cardstock, Fun Stampers Journey cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic markers, Fun Stampers Journey Rectangle die, Fun Stampers Journey ribbon, and crimper.

     Check out what the Design Team has created using these colors at MFP SpeedyTV. Join us in the challenge. If you make TOP PICK, you will receive a 25% discount at MFP Stamp Shop.

                         Happy Kreating!!
                             Barb

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Barb, The coneflower is one of my favorite images and you colored it beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coneflower - one of my favourites from last year. It looks really pretty here in this colour on your CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card done with the Coneflowers. Your coloring is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job Barb , this is very pretty...............Lis

    ReplyDelete