Monday, January 19, 2015

Square Card



Today's challenge at FOSTV is to create a "Square" card. This is a great design to use. I always like to create something out of the norm. This card came together pretty easily. Once I had the theme to all came to me. I have always liked the brown and green combo.
    I used one of the newest stamp sets from MFP Stamp Shop. This set is called "Java Time". My supplies for this card are: Java Time Stamp set, Bo Bunny Little Miss Collection patterned paper, Fun Stampers Journey cardstock, Fun Stampers Journey Inkpads in: Hazelnut Blend, Oatmeal Cookie, and Green Olive ( makes me hungry now just not that combo of food  LOL) Fun Stampers Journey Twine, Sizzix Embossing folder, Spellbinder's Beaded Circles Die, and popdot.
       Come check out what the Design team has created here. You have a chance to become a guest designer for your entry. You can check out the guidelines here.
     Thanks for checking out my design  and now let's see yours.
         Happy Kreating!!
                Barb
       

5 comments:

  1. I bet a lot of people say that on a Monday - sweet card with the doily effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card done with one of my favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I always need coffee. Those die cut circles are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I have never seen that embossing folder and I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can smell the coffee I don't drink coffee but do enjoy the smell of coffee perking Your card is very tempting ,........Lis

    ReplyDelete