Sunday, January 25, 2015

Butterfly Birthday

 
 
My newest creations is a Butterfly Birthday card. Who doesn't love butterflies? My inspiration is thinking of Spring. We haven't had a bad winter here in Illinois but I hate the cold weather. I am always looking forward to Spring, especially when my flowers start popping up. I get so excited when that happens. I feel the same about this card. The colors are bright and happy.
I used glossy paper behind the floral die with Fun Stampers Journey inks. I inked up the edge of a brayer with one color and placed the color on the paper and I then continued with the additional 2 colors. Once I had the colors the way I liked them, I heat set the Cardstock with my heat gun.
I adhered the die cutout with Journey Glaze. The edges of the butterfly were inked up. I stamped the sentiment on the butterfly and then used Journey Glaze with a little Sparkle Dust to give the butterfly some pizzazz!!
 
Hope you like my Kreation!!
 Thanks
  Barb
 
My FSJ Supplies:
Watermelon Fusion Cardstock CS-0039
Whipcream Cardstock CS-0040
Watermelon Fusion ink IP-0027
Lemon Drop ink IP-0043
Tangerine Fusion ink IP-0005
Many Wishes Stamp set SS-0057
Butterflies Die Set DI-0023
Sparkle Dust AC-0013
Journey Glaze AD-0002
Foam Squares AC-0084
Spellbinder's Supplies:
Floral Die S4-452
Other Supplies:
Glossy Cardstock
Heat Gun
Brayer

 
All FSJ products can found here: www.funstampersjourney.com/barbklusendorf
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment