Monday, December 8, 2014

Silver and Blue



Today's challenge at FOSTV is to create a card using Silver and Blue. This is one of my favorite combos for Holiday cards. I love the way to makes your cards look elegant. Even the simplest card looks elegant. This card gets me closer to finishing my Christmas cards...No not really, I have a long way to go, but ist is a start.
   My supplies : CrispWinter Stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop, Gina K cardstock, Curious Metallic cardstock, Fun Stampers Journey Denim Days ink, Brilliance Platinum Planet ink, and Orbitz Delicate Platinum embossing powder.
      
     Check out the other creations from the Design Team here. Let's see your creations, you have a chance to win a stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop.
                                     Happy Kreating!!
                                                 Barb

1 comment:

  1. Like the dark blue with the silver - a classic combination for Christmas. I hope you may be getting nearer to finishing the making of your cards. I have mine to start writing today and later this week. Once they are done I can think about the tree so a good reason to get going!

    ReplyDelete