Thursday, December 11, 2014

Quick and Easy Journey Christmas card





I wanted to share a quick way to make a vintage looking Christmas card. I stamped the ornaments using Whip Cream ink and using white embossing powder over the ink. I then heat embossing the image. The sentiment was stamped using Candy Apple ink. I then colored the open areas of the ornaments with colored pencils and blending using Gamsol. I tied Baker's twine around my layer. I adhered the layer to my base and added Cut Rhinestones for bling.
      The Fun Stamper Journey supplies can be purchased from me at: www.funstampersjourney.com/barbklusendorf
      Fun Stampers supplies:
   Ornament Party SS-0143
  Whip Cream Ink IP-0009
  Candy Apple Ink IP-0017
 Candy Apple Cardstock CS-0007
  Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock CS-0023
  Cut Rhinestones AC-0023

Misc supplies: Baker's Twine and White embossing powder.

           Happy Kreating!!
               Barb
   
    
      

No comments:

Post a Comment