Monday, November 24, 2014

Double Dutch Fold


This week's challenge is to create a Double Dutch Fold card. The challenge can be found here. I took advantage of this challenge to create another Christmas. This card was outside my comfort zone. I usually like straightforward cards. I love how my card turned out. Sometimes we need to challenge ourselves in creating. I need to do this more.
My supplies: Dear Santa stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop, Fun Stmapers Journey cardstock and patterned paper. Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice and Cranberry Bliss ink ( Cranberry was sponged on snowflake die), Twinkling H2Os, and Spellbinder's Standard Large Circle die and Snowflake Pendant die.
Come and check out waht the Design Team has created here. Try your hand at this challenge for a chance to win a stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop.
Happy Kreating and Happy Holidays!
Barb

1 comment:

  1. I really like your card colours - really nice. We both used the snowflake without actually making a snowy card!

    ReplyDelete