Monday, November 10, 2014

Color Challenge





Today's challenge at FOSTV is to create a card using red, green, and gold. This is the perfect time to create Christmas cards. I love creating cards for my family and friends. To me, it means I really care what I am sending out. I put a lot of thought into my cards. For this challenge, I used the new stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. " Cardinal". Cardinals make me think of Christmas.
My Supplies: Cardinal stamp set, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Fun Stampers Journey cardstock, Cryogen white cardstock, Copic markers, ribbon, Spellbinder's Tranquil Moments dies, and E6000 spray adhesive.
Check out what the design team has create with this challenge here. Join us for a chance to win this stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers:
Happy Kreating!!!
 Barb
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Barb! Love the lacy white around your pretty cardinal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stylish die you have used with the cardinal - makes a great card

    ReplyDelete