Monday, October 27, 2014

Shaker card






This week's challenge at FOSTV is to create a card with a moving element. For my card, I decide to make it a shaker card.  I used sequins and beads for the moving element. My card is for Christmas. I will use these to hand delivery due to the size and delicate element. I don't want it destroyed by the Post Office.
   My supplies are: Create with Pine Boughs stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.,  Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice ink, Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink, Fun Stampers cardstock and designer paper, acetate, Fun Stampers Journey Glaze, sequins, beads, Spellbinder's 2001 Heirloom Ornament dies, Twinkling H2Os and foam tape.
   Come and check out what the Design Team has created here for a chance to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.

                                                   Happy Kreating!!
                                                              Barb

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card and so glad you are handing this one - would hate for all the shake to end up in the envelope or worse still be scattered far and wide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty shaker card Barb!! I love the red looks on the white really makes the ornament pop out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and fun. I just love shakers. I think my shakers will hold up to even the USPS Christmas rugby team's celebratory rough-housing. (I hope...)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete