Friday, October 3, 2014

Alcohol Splatter


 
I created this tutorial for MFP Speedy TV.  This technique can be used in different ways, that is why I like it. You can use it as a background or with stamps. What's is cool about it is no background is the same. You can check out the tutorial here. It is a simple technique with many looks.
For my cards, I used stamps from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. For my top card, I used Sun and Moon stamp set. For the bottom card, I used Heavenly Harmony stamp set.
My other supplies are: Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice ink, Gina K cardstock, Crafter's Companion Glossy cardstock, Alcohol  inks ( Purple Twilight, Pool, and Sunset Orange), Memento Elderberry ink for phrase, Sizzix embossing folder for top card, and Spellbinder's Label 22 and Decorative Labels 22 for bottom card.
 
Please check what the design team has created and play along here for a chance to win this stamps et:
Happy Kreating!!!
 Barb
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are wonderful , like how you used the splatter for the moon........Lis

    ReplyDelete