Friday, September 5, 2014

Spotlight Stamping



Today's Tutorial challenge is called "Spotlight Stamping". The tutorial can be found here.  I love the boldness of this technique. It really does spotlight the stamp you choose to use. Barbie has created a wonderful tutorial that I will be using alot.
I used the Coneflower Stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. My other supplies are: Cryogen White cardstock, Fun Stampers Journey cardstock, Spellbinder's Standard Small Circle and Floral Ribbon Threader dies, Copic markers, and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Check out the other samples from the design team. Join us for a chance to win this stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers:
 
 
Happy Kreating!!!
 Barb
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Barb! I love the lacy background with the lovely coneflower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! The lacy die you chose for your background gives such a pretty, feminine look to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb I'm so glad you like this technique and you definitely did a great job, your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete