Monday, September 1, 2014

Movie Time!!!

 
Today's challenge at FOSTV is to create a child's card. This set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. is a perfect stamp set for the challenge. I decided to make a birthday card because my boys always are going to parties. Kids love going to the movies so this card is perfect. I can smell the popcorn now. Just need a gift card to the local movie theatre and gift is done.
With my embossing folder, I put distress stain on it and rubbed the cardstock on the folder. I then embossed the cardstock and turned it over and debossed the cardstock,. I rubbed ink across the side with the raised dots.
My supplies are: Now Showing Stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, Cryogen White cardstock, Fun Stampers Journey cardstock, Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice ink, Memento inks in Danube Blue and Ladybug, Faded Jeans Distress Stain, Copics, Embossing folder with dots, and popdots.
 
Come and check out the challenge here and see what the other designers have created. You have a chance to win this stamp set:
 
 
      

                          Happy Kreating!!!
                               Barb




No comments:

Post a Comment