Monday, September 15, 2014

Circle card

 


 
Today's challenge for FOSTV  at mfpSPeedyTV is to create a circle card. I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the circles for this card. Once that was done, the card was simple and came togetjer easily. I used the newest stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. This ste is called Hot Air Balloon. I colored the ballon using my Copic markers. I wanted to give the words a little sparkle so I used som embossing powder from Judi Kins called Extreme Peacock.
This card is perfect for an invite to some exciting event. It is always nice to create something other then square or rectangle cards.
My other supplies are: Gina K cardstock, Curious metallic cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and Fun Stampers Journey Lemon Grass Ink.
Come and see what the Design Team has created here. Join us and show us your creation. You have a chance to win this stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers:
 

                         Happy Kreating!!
                                    Barb

 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet little invitation card. I have yet to get my new sets for next week's release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty invite/card Barb! I really like the scalloped edges and fun balloon :)

    ReplyDelete