Friday, August 8, 2014

SHHH!! I have a secret!!

 
The week's tutorial took my by surprise. The tutorial can be found here. When I started this technique, I just followed the directions. I didn't get how the secret door worked and couldn't figure it out. I continued working on my card. I looked again at the instructions and tried it. WOW!!! It worked. This technique is really cool. I love it!!
 
Here are some other pictures of my project:
Opened view
 
 
Secret Door
 
Without the band
 
My supplies for this project are: Snowflake stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., Gina k cardstock, Core'dinations cardstock, Graphic 45 "12 days of Christmas" designer paper, Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice ink, Extreme Peacock embossing powder, and Embossalcious embossing folder.
 
 Come and try this technique here, you could win this stamp set:
 
Happy Kreating!!!
Barb

1 comment:

  1. I like the band to hold the card closed. Very good idea!

    ReplyDelete