Monday, August 4, 2014

Masculine theme

 
 
  The challenge for today's FOSTV is to create a masculine card. The challenge can be found here. For this card, I used Tree Frogs and Kiss Me Stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. Both of these sets are great for masculine cards. I continue the theme by using browns and greens. My brown layer is Core'dinations and I embossed with Sizzix Woodgrain folder and then sanded down. This gives it the distressed look. I love the way the card came together. This card is for my son's friend. The perfect card for a teenager.
     My supplies: Tree Frogs and Kiss Me stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers, Gina K cardstock, Core'dinations Distressed cardstock, sanding block, Spellbinder's Labels 18 dies, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Spectrum Noir colored pencils, Sizzix Woodgrain embossing folder, and popdots.
      Join the team here for the challenge. You can win this stamp set:   


 
Happy Kreating!!
  Barb
 



2 comments:

  1. Love your frog against his tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card Barb, I love the tree you made to go with your frog :)

    ReplyDelete