Monday, August 18, 2014

Joy Fold

















Today's challenge for Friends of SpeedyTV is to create a Joyfold card. My creation is a Thank You card. I left the inner card blank for personalization. I used the Hydrangea stamp set from Mark's finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.. Of course I used my go to color "purple". I used metallic purple cardstock from Curious Co. for the small card. I stamped the smaller flowers on the outside instead of patterned paper. I stamped some in full ink and stamped off a few for a little card. I took the full size Hydrangea and colored it with Spectrum Noir colored pencils. I then trimmed the flower out and popdotted on the outside of the card.
  My other supplies are: Gin K cardstock, Deja Views " Fresh Print Apple" patterned paper, Memento inks in : Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Sweet Plum, Lulu Lavender, and Elderberry.
   Come and join the Design Team here for a chance to win this stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers:
      

Happy Kreating!!!
Barb


1 comment:

  1. Pretty card - love the shades of blue on your Hydrangea.

    ReplyDelete