Friday, August 1, 2014

Got milk??
















 
 
 
This week's tutorial is stamping with evaporated milk. The tutorial can be found here. This was a interesting technique to do. I tried it the first time and had too much milk and when I heated the cardstock, it bubbled too much. Make sure that you stamp off first and then stamp on cardstock. Actually my cardstock has a cinnamon scent to it after the heat embossing. The more you heat it, the darker the image. This was a fun way to play with my food :)
My supplies: Great Flowers stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., mfp Ultra Smooth White cardstock, Stampin' Up! cardstock, Copic markers, Fun Stampers Journey Black Licorice ink, and opaques from CTMH
 
 
Come and try this technique. The tutorial is here to follow. This is the stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers that you can win for your submission:

 
Happy Kreating!!
Barb

1 comment:

  1. You did a lovely job with this technique............Lis

    ReplyDelete