Monday, August 25, 2014

Friends of SpeedyTV Eyelet Challenge





This week's challenge at mfpSpeedyTV is to create a card using eyelets. For my card I used the stamp set "Scarecrow" from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  My eyelets work well with my card. I love eyelets but always forget about them. This challenge made me dig out my stash and I found the perfect ones. I am always collecting stash for when I need the perfect accent and today is the day! It's good to have stash but don't save it, use it.

My supplies are: Scarecrow stamp set from Mark's Finest papers, Gina K cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, crop a dile, corner rounder, " Fall Leaves" eyelets from The Happy Hammer, Cuttlebug "Fall" embossing folder, Spellbinder's Pearl effects die, Spectrum Noir colored pencils,and popdots.

Come and check out what the Design Team created here. Join the challenge for a chance to win this stamp set:


                     Happy Kreating!!
                        Barb

1 comment:

  1. Just the right eyelets - glad you were able to hunt them out.

    ReplyDelete