Monday, August 11, 2014

Color Challenge

This week's challenge was a color challenge. The challenge was to use yellow and gray. I used the brand new stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. The set is called "Keys". This card is a perfect card for me right now. My hubby's birthday is next week and I am using this card. SHHH!! don't tell. The sentiment is perfect for this occasion. I have never thought of using these colors together. My card is simple but elegant.The card came out perfect.
My supplies: Keys stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, Gina K cardstock, Cuttlebug "Camilla Lace" embossing folder, Memento Gray Flannel and Dandelion inkpads, Spectrum Noir colored pencils, Spellbinder's Decorative Labels 28 die, and ribbon from Reasonable Ribbon.
 
Come check out more ideas from the Design Team here and join the challenge.
You could win this stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers:
Happy Kreating!!
 Barb

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card using the colours. Hope hubby loves it and has a happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, perfect card for hubby, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't tell him but I will say you did a wonderful job on his card ..............Lis

    ReplyDelete