Monday, July 14, 2014

Untraditonal Wedding Card




Today I created a wedding card for a friend. She asked me to create a card for her niece. The wedding colors are eggplant, turquoise, and green. I found some metallic paper to fit the color scheme. I used the new  Everyday Die'sire  "Romance" create-a-card die. This die is awesome for this project. It die cuts and embosses.  My stamp sets are also from Crafter's Companion. The sets are Love is all you need and Friends and Family . I stamped the outside sentiment with Memento Luxe  Wedding Dress ink and embossed with Extreme Peacock embossing powder.  The inside sentiment is stamped with Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used Prima flowers to adorn the outside of the card. This was a very easy card to design. It is an elegant looking card.
        Congratulations  Emily on your upcoming wedding!!
                   


                          Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment