Friday, July 18, 2014

Stenciling




This week's tutorial is to use colored pencils with a stencil. The tutorial can be found here. For my card, I used a paper punch to create my stencil. I punched a piece on cardstock and used it as a stencil. I used the sentiment from the new stamp set Roses from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. This sentiment is perfect for my background.
   This was an easy peasy tutorial to follow. You can create a stencil with different elements and no 2 cards are a like.
      My supplies are: Roses stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, MFP Ultra Smooth White cardstock, Fun Stampers Journey cardstock, Curious Metallic cardstock, Fun Stampers Journey Pretty Pansy ink, We R memory Keepers Garland Punch, Stampin' Up! 3 flower punch (used for stencil), Tombow colored pencils, and washi tape.

      You are join the design team and create a card for the challenge. This is the stamp set for can win :

Happy Kreating!!!
 Barb
 


4 comments:

  1. I like the pretty spring colors you chose for your stenciling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hand made stencil is perfect! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is just clever making the stencil it turned out lovely and original .....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to make your own stencil. Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete