Friday, July 25, 2014

Shave cream is not just for shaving














 
This week's tutorial is to create a background using reinkers and shaving cream. The tutorial can be found here. This is a great technique but very messy. I don't mind having inky fingers. The stamp set I used is one of the newest editions from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. The set is Coneflowers. What doesn't remind you of summer but coneflowers. I think they are one of my favorite flowers in my garden.
My supplies are: Coneflower Stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, Gina K cardstock, Cryogen White cardstock Spectrum Noir Glossy cardstock, Marvy matchable reinkers in : pink, Prussian blue, and yellow green, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Spectrum Noir colored pencils, Spellbinder's Floral Ovals die, and E6000 spray adhesive.
 
You can play along with the design team here. This is the set you can win for joining us:
 


Happy Kreating!!!
  Barb

3 comments:

  1. I love the dark background you created to show of your coneflowers Barb! It is a beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. You managed to prevent inky fingers on the white panel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors......and coloring. Gorgeous card. Love your background in those deep tones!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete