Monday, July 14, 2014

My new adventure






I signed up for Fun Stamper's Journey the other day. I am one of the newest coaches of the company. This company has just started and I am on the ground floor. It is very excited to start from the beginning of the company. The products are awesome. I am going to be hosting stamp camps to teach what I love. Above is a card I made with my starter kit.  This is my version of a tri-fold card. I used Spellbinder's dies to create the fold.
My supplies are  Birthday Sketches stamp set,  Black Licorice ink, Sweet Berry ink, Whip cream CS, Huckleberry CS, Lemon Drop CS,  designer paper from my stash, Spellbinder's  Large Big Scallop die and Standard Large die,and Copic markers.

If you are interested in any of the products please check out my page at:

Happy Kreating!!!
 Barb





No comments:

Post a Comment