Friday, July 4, 2014

Flower Pounding, well sort of???


 
This week's challenge at mfpSpeedyTV was "flower pounding". The tutorial was easy to follow but for me very hard to do. We have been having a lot of rain here and my flowers seemed too juicy.
Here is a picture of the first flower I tried with the pounding:
I did not like it at all!! So I tried again and I used my crock and placed the paper and flower under the crock over night.
Here is the crock:
 
My finished cardstock looks like this:
 
My supplies: Tiger Lily stamp from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. , Gina K cardstock, watercolor paper, Spellbinder's A2 Filigree Delight, Memento Elderberry Inkpad, and E6000 spray adhesive.
I had some challenges but overcame them. So come and play with us here.
 
This is the stamp set you can win:
 
Happy Kreating!!!
  Barb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment