Friday, June 20, 2014

Upcycle









Today's challenge at Tutorial Time, we have to use an old picture in the project. I enjoyed this challenge because it brings back old times. My photo is from Corpus Christi in the 1970s. We would vacation in Texas. My uncle lived in San Antonio and as a treat, he would bring us to Corpus Christi. I love the beach and this card is perfect.


 My supplies for this card:
       Sand Dollar stamp set from Mark's Finest papers,  Gina K cardstock, Anna Griffin cardstock, Spellbinder's Loopy Loops dies, Distressed markers, E6000 spray adhesive to adhere the loops, and popdots
  My stamped image is diecut from the inside of Spellbinder's Loopy Loop die.
  
    My card is pretty simple but whimsical. Join the challenge here at mfpSpeedyTV. You can win this stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. :





       Happy Kreating!!
         Barb





















3 comments:

  1. Awesome card Barb! I like the pretty swirly framing on your photo, adds lots of dimension to the photo! This was fun to bring up memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to walk on that beach..Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely scenic card!! The loopy border and your sentiment in different beachy colors look great!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete