Monday, June 16, 2014

Snow, Snow, Snow!!













WOW!! I can't believe I am talking about snow after this past winter. I really don't want to think about next winter but I couldn't resist this card. My card has a Christmas theme. When I started the card, it called for a Christmas theme. This week at mfpSpeedyTV, our challenge is to create a Sidestep card. I decided I wanted to try a circular sidestep card. It took me a couple of tries to get the card the way I wanted it. I love the way it turned out. This might be my card for Christmas.


    My Supplies:
     Please Snow stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers , Gina K cardstock, Crafter's Companion Luxury Centura Pearl cardstock, Stampin' Up! cardstock, Carta Bella patterned paper " So This is Christmas", Twinkling H2Os, Memento ink in Tuxedo Black and Rhubarb Stalk, Stampin' Up! Always Arrtichoke Ink, Washi tape, Popdots,  Bling for CTMH, Spellbinder's Dies: Doily, Snowflake Pendant, Fancy Frame Tag 1, Heirloom Ornaments, and Standard Large Circle. I used my Silhouette to cut the card base.
 




Come and show off your creations. Join the  FOSTV challenge here for a chance to win this stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.


                              Happy Kreating!!
                                        Barb

4 comments:

  1. How sweet is your circle version and lovely for Christmas - how many would you need to make? I get bored making 6 of the same design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular!!! How in the world did you do this??? Can you make a tutorial???? Love your card for Christmas and it also looks like it could be sweet as a baby card in a crescent moon. Thanks for sharing this amazing card!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Step card Barb!! I love your theme and the shape Fab job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card!! Love how you combined a shaped card with the side step and you image choice was fabulous too!!

    ReplyDelete