Friday, June 27, 2014

Pocket Greetings




I designed a Pocket Greeting card today at mfpSpeedyTV . The Tutorial can be found here. For this challenged I made a card to give to my good friend. We always give cards for special occasion. For once, I wanted to give a card just because. I believe little random acts of kindness can change anyone's feeling. The simple act of just letting someone know you care is important. This card is perfect to fit a gift card to a coffee shop.  So remember that the little things do matter.
Here are some other views of my project:


 
My recipe: Pretty Pears Stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., Gina K cardstock, JilliBean soup " Coconut Lime Soup" patterned paper, Gina K Black Onyx Inkpad, Memento Teal Zeal Inkpad, Spectrum Noir Colored pencils with Gamsol and blending stump, Reasonable Ribbon, and Making Memories brads.
 Come and join us in the challenge, You can win this stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers:


 
 
Happy Kreating
Barb
 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, Barb. I like the DP that you chose to go with the blue card stock. And I agree about giving a card for no reason except that you like someone and were thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete