Friday, June 13, 2014

My Mini Album Kreation


 

For this challenge at mfp SpeedyTV, we created a mini album. This challenge was a challenge for me. I am a cardmaker not a scrapbooker. Albums and scrapbooks are outside of my comfort zone. Every once in awhile we need to step out of our comfort zone. Tutorial Time is a great place to come and do that. I did enjoy making this mini album and I am proud of it. I was able to use an array of different supplies from my stash.
 
I left 2 tags unstamped for personalization. I used several different stamps sets from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. I love the way the different fibers look together.
  Here are other views of my project:

                                                        These are all the pieces.

 
                                                                        Tags
                  

                                                                    Open View



                                                                  Front View



    My Supplies:
    Stamp set from Mark's Finest Paper:
         Oriental Joy, Bearded Iris, Dragonflies, Camellia, and Great Flowers.
 Other supplies: Gina K cardstock, Core Couture Glitter paper, Stampin' Up! card stock, Memento ink pads in Tangelo, Summer Sky, and Tuxedo Black, Spellbinder's Belly Band 1 Die and On the Edge Die, Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals ( used to color images with water and paintbrush)  Misc Fibers, Tags made from a tag punch by Creative Memories, and eyelets.
          

Come and play along here to win a great stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.

 Happy Kreating
     Barb
     








No comments:

Post a Comment