Friday, June 6, 2014

It's time for some alcohol !!

No not that kind of alcohol. The kind you can create with: Alcohol Inks.
For this challenge at mfpSpeedy TV, we created a card using alcohol inks and cling wrap. This technique is great for backgrounds. What I like is that you get a different look with each piece. I tried this techcnique with a few different alcohol inks. When I finished, I knew that this one was perfect for my stamp and colors. I used Oriental Joy stamp set and Bearded Iris stamp set ( for the sentiment). These sets can be found at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
I used my Sizzix Circle FlipIt #2 die to make the card base and the other dies for the designer paper.
I have included a few other images of my card.
I hope you come and play with us at Tutorial Time.
 
 




My supplies are: Stampin' Up! cardstock, Spectrum Noir High Gloss cardstock, Bo Bunny "Serenade Collection" Designer paper, Sizzix Flip It #2 Die, Gina K Black Onyx Ink, Rangers Alcohol Inks: Red Pepper,Butterscotch, and Oregano.
Stamp sets: Oriental Joy and Bearded Iris.
 
 
This is the great stamp set you can win by playing with us at mfp SpeedyTV:
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Most interesting so different from the others would love to watch you do this Your card is lovely.............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that you used it for the hummer image, really looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete