Monday, June 23, 2014

Embellish with buttons










































This week's challenge at FOSTV is the create using buttons. The challenge can be found here. My stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. are Gears to You and Gear Up sets.
 
  I wanted to make a masculine card with this set. My Father in Law's Birthday is coming up and I thought these sets were perfect. My Father in Law is a "gearhead". He loves his cars and garage, What better way to honor him by using these sets. He will love it!!
     I used gelatos on the background stamp and then misted with water and stamped. The sentiment is colored with Tombow  markers and then "huffed" on. A few buttons and Viola!! Card is done.
 
  Come join us at mfpSpeedyTV for this challenge. This is the prize from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co.:
    
   Happy Kreating!!
      Barb



2 comments:

  1. Cool card Barb! I like the different colors you used with the cog image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I try that gelato technique, it never turns out looking that great. Yours is wonderful. Maybe mine have been on time-out in my craft drawer long enough and they will behave better if I give them another chance. Ha. Love this terrific masculine card. The buttons with the gears make a perfect combo!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete