Monday, June 2, 2014

Almost Summertime!!!







What would summer be without the beach. I love the sand, sun, and water. What better then a great sunny day playing in the water. This week's challenge at FOSTV is create a "Beach Theme". For this challenge is used the stamp set "Sand Dollar" from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  My cardstock is Gina K, Bo Bunny "Country Garden Collection", and miscellaneous cardstock stash.
I stamped the sand dollar in Memento Espresso Truffle and colored using Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Shot in Clam Bake Beige and Cape Cod Coral. The edge was colored with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical in Cowabunga Copper. The saying was stamped in Memento Peanut Butter ink. I used Fancy Floss from Sew Easy in Goldilocks color.  I love the way this card came together, makes me want to hear the sound of the ocean.
       Come and play along with us here for a chance to win this stamp set:





       Happy Kreating!!
        Barb











1 comment:

  1. Like your sand dollar card - very good colours. Thanks for adding the photo of the prize on your blog too.

    ReplyDelete