Friday, May 2, 2014

Tutorial Time


 I am excited about this tutorial. I wrote this week's tutorial. You can find it here. I love the versatility of metal dies and diecut machines. There are so many ways to use them, This in one of them. I used Bazzill, Crafter's Companion, and Basic Grey (Hello Lucious) cardstock. Image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black. The phrase in inside was stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa. I also used Rich Cocoa ink sponged on the lace washi tape. My Spellbinder's dies were Labels 24. I also used Copics ( E0000,E50, C00,C2,C4,C8, B000, RV00,RV11,RV13,RV17, Y11, Y17, and Y19). My Stamp set is Buddha from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co.
So come and check out what the design team has created and play along here for a chance to win a great stamp set.
       Happy Creating.
           Barb

3 comments:

  1. Lovely job on this flip card Your details are very nice...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Barb!! Thanks for this tutorial, this was a cool new technique to learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with this flip card, and your tutorial was very instructive.

    ReplyDelete