Friday, May 16, 2014

Tutorial Time Challenge 101





Full View

 

Left Side
 
Right Side


       

This week at Tutorial Time, we had to create using old jewelry for an embellishment. This was a fun tutorial to do. I love the way it all came together. You can find the tutorial here.  The recipe for my card is here: For my card, I used Elizabeth Crafts designs Accordian Circle Die and Square with Circle Frame Edges Die. My paper is from the Curious Paper line, Cryogen White, and my patterned paper is Bo Bunny " Prairie Chic". I die cut my pages and embellished with the patterned paper. I used the new stamp set Bearded Iris from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. My image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Blank Ink and colored with Spectrum Noir pencils. My sentiments were stamped with Bahama Blue and Bamboo Leaves Memento Ink. I put together my pages according to the instructions from the dies. I glued my butterfly on and Viola done!!
   Come a play along with this challenge here for a chance to win this stamp set:

  

                         Happy Kreating!!!
                                    Barb
                       

2 comments:

  1. What a great job you did with this challenge....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Barb!! The shape, different papers and pretty jewelry butterfly looks wonderful with it :)

    ReplyDelete