Friday, May 9, 2014

Tutorial Time Challenge 100 "Double Bugged"




Our challenge at mfpspeedyTV , we had to create a card using 2 embossing folders. You can find the tutorial here.  For this challenge, I used Gina K and Crafter's Companion cardstock. I used embossing folders from Sizzix.  I first used the dot pattern and then lightly inked the image using Memento Bahama Blue Ink. I then embossed using the swirls folder. My stamp set is Now Showing Stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for my 2 images. The sentiment was stamped using Memento Bahama Blue Ink. The images were then fussy cut. My popcorn image was colored using inkpads in Dandelion, LadyBug, and Bahama Blue by Memento. I used water and a paintbrush to color the image. Card was assembled and the sentiment was popdotted.
    Come play along here for a chance to win this stamp set:

Happy Kreating
  Barb

3 comments:

  1. Great combo of embossing, perfect with the fun popcorn and film!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your theme and the folders worked great for this...
    Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Barbie Thanks for playing with us ..........Lis

    ReplyDelete